LIMAX CHEMICAL, based in Singapore, engages in providing cost efficient antistatic agents for use in various plastics including PE, PVC, PP, PS, ABS and so on. PAN-3060 is one of the antistatic agent products offered by LIMAX.
What advantages does PAN-3060 have over its competitor products?
PAN-3060 contains a novel type of hydrophilic group which exhibits superior antistatic intensity as compared with normal types of hydrophilic groups like ethoxyamine and sulfonate. Here are shown the major characteristics of PAN-3060.
- Thanks to its high efficiency, PAN-3060 can be used in a smaller amount in plastics than other antistatic agents;
- PAN-3060 is non-toxic and environmentally-friendly, not containing ethoxyamine, sulfonate and so on;
- PAN-3060 can be used for transparent applications without causing any fogging problem;
- PAN-3060 dose not lead to any wall-sticking during plastic processing because of its relatively high melting point;
- E. PAN-3060 is a highly cost-efficient antistatic agent for plastics.